22 July 2013

First Aid Class at Basic Living

     This has been a pretty busy week, mostly because of finals at school, but I did get the chance to do a class at a local store, Basic Living. They do classes each week on different preparedness and self-reliance topics. They film them and put them online, too. I did a first aid class on Thursday and will be doing a class on self-reliance this Thursday.
If you want to watch the video, it's about 45 minutes long, but here's the link: http://bit.ly/12BF8BG

Here are the links to past posts I've written on some of what I covered so you can read about it if you don't want to watch it and have a little review.

I told this story about my uncle.
It is important to stay calm.
Learn the skills you will need..
Know and use your resources
...and of course, bleeding control.
Don't forget the First Aid App!


This Thursday,  July 25th, I will be doing another class. I'll be talking about self-reliance and why we prepare. It will be broadcast live at 12:15 MST and will be online at www.eisnlive.com under the title "Self Preparedness." If you feel like tuning in, I'd be happy to have you and would love some feedback.

No comments :

Post a Comment